Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis is a supplement to Dermatology News with commentary from Joel M. Gelfand, MD, MSCE and Alan Menter, MD.
- Exploring new guidelines and scientific advances
- ‘Loss-framed’ approach makes psoriasis patients more agreeable to treatment
- Topical PDE-4 inhibitor for psoriasis effective in phase 2b trial
- Biologics may delay psoriatic arthritis
- AAD-NPF releases guidelines for systemic nonbiologic treatments of psoriasis
- Specific markers detect psoriatic disease inflammation without elevated CRP
- Beyond PASI 100: Striving for molecular clearance
- Ultrasound improves specificity of psoriatic arthritis referrals
- Registry data reveal temporal relationship between psoriasis symptoms and PsA onset
- New psoriasis guidelines focus on topical and alternative treatments, and severity measures
- Psoriasis topical combination maintenance strategy hits mark at 1 year
Read the supplement.