Coauthor John F.P. Bridges, Ph.D., provided financial and administrative support for the study. Dr. Nathan reported no relevant financial disclosures.
More GI Oncology News
- Inhibiting adenosine pathways may be key to CRC treatment
- After index colonoscopy, what’s the CRC risk in 40- to 49-year-olds vs. 50- to 59-year-olds?
- An approach to germline genetic testing in your practice
- Ultraprocessed foods tied to higher risk for CRC, death from heart disease
- Fine-needle aspiration alternative allows closer look at pancreatic cystic lesions
- Can folic acid halt or reverse progression of gastric precancerous conditions?
- Neighborhood factors contribute to liver cancer disparities in Texas
- Pancreatic cancer screening in new-onset diabetes appears cost effective
NAFLD Guidelines for Screening, Diagnosis, and Management
Question 1 of 5