Click here to read the supplement and earn free CME/CE credits by learning about TD and evidence based treatments.
- Discuss the diagnosis, differential diagnosis and risk factors for TD
- Identify the prevalence of TD with antipsychotics
- Use the AIMS examination
- Review the evidence and non-evidence based treatments for TD
- Individualize treatment choices, giving consideration to efficacy, safety, long-term data, and unique patient characteristics
- Formulate appropriate treatment regimens considering
the emergence of new FDA approved treatments for TD