This CLINICAL UPDATE is supported by an educational grant from UCB Pharma, Inc., and is a supplement to Clinical Psychiatry News.
This supplement is based on a faculty interview and poster reviews.
Joseph F. Goldberg, MD
Director of Bipolar Disorders Research
The Zucker Hillside Hospital-North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System
Glen Oaks, N.Y.
Received Funding for Clinical Grants/Consultant: Abbott Laboratories, AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Eli Lilly and Company, and GlaxoSmithKline. He discusses the off-label use of levetiracetam for the treatment of psychiatric disorders.
• Anticonvulsants and Psychiatric Disorders
• Treatment of Varied Psychiatric Disorders in an Outpatient Setting
• Prevalence of ADHD in Adults
• Treatment of Mild or Moderate Bipolar Disorder
• Prevalence of Medical Comorbidity in Severe Psychiatric Disorders
• Evaluation of Therapy for Aggression Disorders
• Prevalence of Comorbid Anxiety Disorders
• Evaluation of Therapy for Bipolar Mania
• Evaluation of Add-On Therapy for Bipolar Disorder Therapy
Copyright © 2004 by International Medical News Group